If you like sweet and spicy together, this chicken is for you! The great thing about this is that you can really change all the amounts to whatever delights your taste buds. I served this over some stir fry veggies, but I will be using this for chicken sandwiches tomorrow!
- 1 lb. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 – 2 Tbsp Siracha Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice or Juice One Fresh Lime
- 3 Cloves of Garlic – Minced
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro – Chopped
- Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Pour over chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
2. Heat a cast iron skillet (or other heavy-bottomed and evenly heating pan) over medium-high heat. drizzle some oil in the pan if you don’t have a nonstick surface.
3. When the pan is nice and smokin’ hot, add the chicken. Pan fry for about 5 minutes per side.