These are the best! Enough said.
Monster Cookies are a crowd pleaser that reminds everyone of their grandmother. I got this recipe from my Mother-in-Law. I altered it a little bit so there’s more peanut butter, since the hubby is a PB freak, but you can add more oats if you’d like! Also, this recipe is HUGE!! Definitely do half if you’re not planning to feed an army.
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Cups Brown Sugar
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2 Sticks Butter – Softened
- 3 Cups Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Tbsp Light Corn Syrup
- 1/2 Tbsp Vanilla
- 4 tsp Baking Soda
- 5 Cups Oats
- 12 oz. Chocolate Chips
- 16 oz. Peanut M&M’s
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cream butter and sugars in stand mixer. Add eggs and mix well.
3. Add peanut butter, corn syrup, and vanilla, combining thoroughly and getting rid of any clumps of PB.
4. Sprinkle in the baking soda and give it a good mix.
5. Add oats, one cup at a time, mixing thoroughly between each addition. Your mixing bowl will start to get quite full.
6. Stir in chocolate chips.
7. Spoon batter onto parchment-lined cooke sheets, leaving a couple inches between each dough ball.
8. Add 2 or 3 Peanut M&M’s to each dough ball so they’re pretty on top.
9. Bake for 13 – 15 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire cooling rack.