This bread was a last-minute toss-together recipe before we ran out of town for the weekend (it’s an express-cycle recipe). There weren’t many breakfast choices where we were headed, so I thought I’d put something a little sweet together for the mornings! Turned out yummy, and everyone was pleased! This bread toasted with butter was oh-so-tasty with a nice cup of coffee.
- 1 Cup Water – heated in micro for 1 min.
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Nonfat Dry Milk
- 2 Tbsp Butter – softened
- 3 1/4 Cups Bread Flour
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 3 tsp Bread Machine Yeast/Active Dry Yeast
1. Toss all ingredients into your bread machine, according to the manufacturers instructions.
2. Set your machine to the 1.5lb Express Cycle, let it do it’s thing, and enjoy your delicious bread in about an hour!