This pizza uses my Dilly Garlic Crust-Bread. That crust goes perfectly with anything Greek. This pizza is fresh, easy, and scrumptious.
- Dilly Garlic Pizza Dough (or other pizza dough of your liking)
- 1 Tbps EVOO
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Medium Red Onion – Sliced
- 1/2 Cucumber – Sliced and Quartered
- 1/4 – 1/2 Cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 3 oz. Sliced Olives (Half of a big can)
- 3 oz. Crumbled Feta Cheese (Half of the little carton)
- S & P to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425º.
2. Spread dough out in your desired shape on a pizza stone. Drizzle EVOO on top and spread it around to coat the top of your dough.
3. Sprinkle Mozzarella and onions all over your dough, and bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is all melty and ready for the rest of the ingredients to stick to it!
4. Add sun dried tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, and feta. Let that chill for a couple minutes while the pizza cools and the flavors blend. Slice & serve!