This chicken was awesome! Enough said.
- 3 – 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
- 1/4 Cup Whole Wheat Pastry Flour (or All Purpose Flour)
- 1/2 – 2/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese (I used shredded because it’s what I had, but I would recommend grated.)
- 3 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 Egg – Beaten
- 2 Tbsp Nonfat Milk
- 1/4 Cup Butter – Melted
1. Preheat oven to 375° (If using convection – use roast setting. If using conventional oven – use standard bake setting.). Then prep a baking dish with nonstick spray.
2. In a shallow dish, whisk together the flour, parmesan, paprika, salt, and pepper. In another shallow dish, whisk together the egg and milk.
3. Dip each chicken breast in the egg/milk mixture (both sides!), then dredge it in the flour mixture, making sure to fully coat it. Then place it in your baking dish.
4. When all breast halves are coated and in your baking dish, pour the melted butter over them, evenly coating each one.
5. Convection Roast Time: 15 – 20 min. Conventional Bake Time: 30 – 40 min.