I brought these to a football tailgate. They were gone in minutes! What’s great about these is that they can be served hot, at room temperature, or even cold, and they’re still great! Perfect for those hungry football fans.
*This recipe is for 1 roll, which makes about 6 – 8 medium/large pinwheels. I made 3 rolls for my last batch and it was a great amount.
- 1 Can Crescent Rolls (get the seamless dough sheet if you can)
- 3 Tbsp Marinara Sauce
- 1/3 – 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Pepperoni
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
1. Preaheat oven to 375° and spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
2. Unroll dough and press or roll out so you have one even rectangle sheet (press seams together if you need to). Spread marinara evenly over the dough. You can add more if you’d like, but you only need a little to give it taste, and adding too much will make them mushy. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
3. Distribute your pepperoni, mozzarella, and parmesan evenly over the dough.
4. Roll up your dough, starting on the short side, and pressing ends together. With a serrated knife, cut your roll into even slices. *Note: if you roll up your dough starting with the long side, you will get more, smaller pinwheels.
5. Lay out evenly on prepared cookie sheet and bake for 13 – 15 minutes.