This granola is super yummy, easy, and totally makes a cute Holiday gift to friends!
- 4 Cups Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 2 Cups Sweetened, Shredded Coconut
- 2 Cups Sliced Almonds
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Cups Dried Cherries – Chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350° and prepare two cookie sheets with nonstick spray (or line with nonstick foil).
2. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, half of the coconut, and the almonds. Pour the vegetable oil and honey over the top, then sprinkle on the cinnamon. Toss the mixture so everything is evenly coated.
3. Spread the mixture out in thin layers on your two cookie sheets. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring twice during cooking.
4. Remove the granola from the oven and mix in the cherries, as well as the other half of the coconut (1/4 per cookie sheet).
5. Allow the granola to cool completely before storing.