This bread is PHENOMENAL! It is moist, flavorful, and cheesy! What more could you want!?
- 1 Cup Water – Heated for 1 minute in microwave
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 1/4 Cup American Bread Flour (or 2/14 C Canadian Bread Flour)
- 3 Tbsp Sugar (or 1 1/2 Tbsp Splenda Sugar Blend)
- 2 Tbsp Nonfat Dry Milk
- 8 oz. (One Wedge) Parmesan Cheese – cubed (Larger cubes for larger cheese chunks!)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 1 tsp Ground Oregano
- 1 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme
- 3 tsp Bread Machine Yeast
1. Add all ingredients to your bread machine, as directed by your machine’s manual.
2. Set your bread machine to the “1.5 Lb Express” setting and run the cycle. Mine takes 58 minutes.
3. When bread cycle is complete, remove the loaf from the bread pan and allow it to cool for at least 10 minutes before slicing. Allow the loaf to cool completely before storing.