I was at the store the other day, and had no idea what to make for dinner. Meal time was nearing and I was drawing a blank as to what was in my pantry. I gathered all these ingredients from the store, and hoped for the best. It ended up being wonderful!
Customize this pizza however you’d like!
- 1 Loaf Fresh Ciabatta Bread – cut in half lengthwise
- 2 Cups Marinara Sauce
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
- 1 Green Pepper – thinly sliced
- 1/2 Small Red Onion – thinly sliced
- 1 Big Handful of Pepperoni Slices
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Place the 2 bread halves on a baking sheet and spread the marinara evenly over both halves. Top with half of the cheese.
3. Layer your other toppings (except the cheese) evenly on top of the bread, placing veggies first. Top with the other half of the cheese.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, until the edges of the bread are browning and the cheese is bubbling.