In our house, we love fish. We also love teriyaki. Living in the Northwest, most of our favorite seafood dishes are naturally salmon. So, when I needed a dinner idea for tonight, this was an easy decision to make! This recipe is simple and easy. Just throw some Minute Rice on the stove with a bag of frozen stir fry veggies and you’re set!
- 1 lb Salmon – portioned into 3 or 4 filets
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic – about 3 or 4 cloves
- 3 Tbsp Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Cooking Sherry
- 3 Tbsp Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 Tsbp EVOO
1. Put garlic, soy sauce, sherry, and teriyaki sauce in a gallon-sized resealable bag. Add the salmon, seal the bag, and toss to coat. Place the bag in a shallow baking dish and marinate the salmon in the refrigerator for 15 – 20 minutes, flipping halfway through.
3. When the oil is nice and hot, add the salmon to the pan, reserving the marinate, and sear for 2 minutes per side.
4. After searing, turn skillet heat to low. Add the marinate to the pan, cover, and cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Serve immediately over your favorite grains and vegetables. Pour some of the pan sauce over your dish for some extra yumminess!