This is a total crowd pleaser and is great to bring to any potluck, BBQ, or luau! You can also make this as creamy, sweet, or peppery as you’d like.
- 1 Lb. Large Macaroni Noodles
- 1/2 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 1/2 Cups 2% Milk (Fat free is too watery.)
- 2 Cups Low Fat Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 4 or 5 Green Onions – Chopped
- 1 Large Carrot – Shredded
- 1 Celery Stalk – Minced
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tsp Pepper
1. Cook your pasta according to package directions, about 10 minutes. Drain, return to pot, then pour apple cider vinegar over it. Toss to coat and then set aside to cool for about 10 minutes.
2. Whisk together the milk, 1 cup of the mayo, brown sugar, salt, and pepper. When the pasta is done cooling, thoroughly mix this dressing into the pasta. Put the mixture in the fridge and let it hang out for a while until it’s completely cool.
3. When the pasta has cooled all the way, mix in the green onions, carrot, and celery, along with the last cup of mayo. Then, give it a little taste and see if you’d like more salt, pepper, or brown sugar. Yum!