This is so easy and crowd pleasing. It’s also pretty light, but filled with flavor! It’s great hot or cold, too!
- 1 lb Medium Shell Pasta
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese (or more if you want!)
- 2 Tbsp EVOO
- 8oz. Salami – Chopped
- 8oz. Sun Dried Tomatoes – Chopped
- 1 Small Yellow Onion – Chopped
- 2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Basil
- 1 tsp Salt
1. Cook your pasta according to the directions on the box, salting your water before adding the pasta to it.
2. While your pasta is cooking, heat a pan over medium-high heat, then sauté your onion, tomatoes, and salami until the onions are soft.
3. Add the basil and parsley to the sauté pan, tossing to coat, then cook until the salami gets a little crispy.
4. When your pasta is done, strain it, then add it back to the pot. Toss it with the EVOO, making sure to thoroughly coat all the shells.
5. Add the cheese, sauté mixture, salt, and pepper to the pasta and combine thoroughly.