A simple, delicious, and healthy one pot meal. Does it get any better?
- 1 1/2 lbs. Lean Ground Turkey
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Medium Zucchini – Diced
- 2 Medium Carrots – Diced
- 1 14.6 oz. Can Tomato Sauce
- 2 14.6 oz. Cans Diced Tomatoes
- 1/2 lb. Dry Rotini Pasta
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cumin
- 2 Cups Baby Spinach
- 2 Cups Water
- Parmesan for Topping
1. In a large pan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and cook the ground turkey until it is ALMOST done.
2. Add the zucchini, carrots, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, spinach, and spices. Stir to thoroughly combine.
3. When the spinach has cooked down (and there is more room in the pan) add the pasta and cook until soft, stirring frequently and adding the water little-by-little as it is needed.
4. Top with parmesan and serve.